Blog Archive

Monday, May 9, 2011

Lake Atitlan

 This past weekend we went to Lake Atitlan.  It was SO pretty. Our hotel was right on the lake, and it had a big garden and hammocks! We didn't have a ton planned for us, so it was a nice relaxing weekend.  We got there on Saturday around noon, and on Sunday we went on a boat tour.  It was a really relaxing weekend before a busy last week in Magdalena.









This week our econ professor is here, so we have class everyday after sites for three hours.  The end is in sight.  I have one presentation, a test, a short paper, and a final project and paper left, and then it's summer break for me!  It kind of feels like I've already had summer for three months, except for the fact that I actually have had a lot of school work while I'm here.

9 days!!

No comments: