Blog Archive

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Final Days at the School in El Gorrion

These are a bunch of photos from my last two weeks at school.  Tara and I had a blast with the kids these past two weeks, and it was super hard to leave yesterday.  We really got to know the kids better these past two weeks, and it will be weird not seeing them everyday.  We start our next language class on Monday, and although it's hard to leave the school, I'm looking forward to the change of pace.



These three boys were working so well together on their project.




Some kindergarteners showing off their work.


Maria, Yoselin, and Me

 


Our English lesson outside.  The kids had about a 5 second attention span this day.



Kites!!


Listening to a Bible lesson.


Lizbeth has the BEST laugh ever! 
(I'll try to upload the video I have, but I can't promise I'll know how to do that on here.)

Me and Lizbeth


Goodbye hugs.


Evalyn, me, and Jacalyn


Tara and me






I tried to learn how to carry a basket on my head.  It didn't work out too well.




Basketball:  Our girls won Wednesday night after a big second half.  They lost Friday night, but played awesome.  I was actually able to watch the game live online which was super sweet.  Then this afternoon they won on a last second 3-pointer from Kali Peschel.  That was their only lead the entire game!!  Congrats Daddy and Streeter Girls!!!

No comments: